PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dirty Laundry

Folding laundry is no small chore in this house. Especially since my husband passed down his love of T-shirts to our children. I cannot separate what activities my kids have joined because they truly wanted to join them or because, much like their father, they were seduced by the offer of the free T-shirt.

So, when I was folding the clothes this week, I thought it would be a cool thing to list all things that we live for at the Tolbert house:

So here I go:

Football is life. (Stevens Point Youth/UWSP/Pitt/Penn State/Packers/Badgers/Steelers)
Soccer is life.
Baseball is life.
Dance is life.
Wrestling is life.
Mission Trips are life.
Redeemer Lutheran Church is life.
Running is Life.
Tiger Track/Racing is Life.
South Dakota is Life.
Chocolate is Life.
Emy J's is life. (Stevens Point coffee shop...Personally, I think it makes life me more bearable so I can life a more full life, but that's my honest opinion.)
Buffalo Wild Wings is life.
Princesses are life.
Karate is life.
Theater is life.

We are a busy, active group over here doing a lot living. A lot of loving. And we have the T-shirts to prove it!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by 2711 Designs