PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cold Revenge

There are times where our house is like a clown car of kids.  Extra kids keep coming in and the neighbors must wonder how they all magically fit, when the noise is going to stop, and if they are ever going to stop pouring out the doors.

Friday was one of the those nights where we had extra kids.  Things were pretty mellow and everyone was getting along well.  Xbox custody seemed to be shared with little drama and it was finally time to attempt to quiet the house. I was not foolish to believe that everyone was going to sleep.

After Lauren and her friend had cozied into their fort, Jonathon took it upon himself to think it would be a great opportunity to scare them with a deep voiced, "Raaahhhhrrr!!"  The girls screamed.   And then yelled at Jon and his friend.  And then proceeded to tell me about the near heart attack they experienced while Jon and his friend proceed to laugh.  Finally, everyone was separated and settled for the night.

The next morning, Lauren and her friend went outside to play.  I thought nothing of it.  When a very disgruntled Jon's friend walked up the steps and said, "Why did you wake us up so meanly?"  I was confused.  He asked why I was banging on the windows.  Jon was soon upstairs and we pieced the story together:  Two young ladies had been throwing snowballs at Jon's window knowing the boys were sleeping.  Although the boys wanted me to exact some kind of punishment, I pointed out that I would then have to punish them for what happened last night.  The boys exchanged sheepish grins.  I blew my bangs out of my face so I wouldn't laugh.  

The moral of the story:  Sisters always get their revenge.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by 2711 Designs